Sunday, October 19, 2008

My First Time at the Movies with a Girl (other than my mom)

I can't believe it! One of my best friends just moved, but right before she did we went to the movies together. We went to see Space Chimps at the Rialto. Man, it was the greatest movie I've ever seen. Here's the cool thing: we got front row seats and her dad left us alone. Right before she moved we had a big party for her at school. We made her this really cool shirt with the class's picture on it and everybody was in it except for Devon.

And that's all I have to say.

See you at my next post,

Caleb Burley aka "oldest boy in the house other than dad."

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi, Caleb!

Glad you had a good time at the movie. I think you and I should go to a movie together sometime!

(Don't forget to look at the librarian on my blog...)