Monday, October 20, 2008

Meet Sunny

Have you ever seen or read A Series of Unfortunate Events? I'm on the seventh book, The Vile Village. I would like to tell you about one of my favorite characters. Her name is Sunny.

She is only an infant and she loves to bite. She bit a very harmless snake, climbed up an elevator shaft with her teeth, and let me tell you -- she has teeth sharper than fangs.

She talks like a baby would. She says stuff like, "neebdes," which meant something like, "could you explain that a bit more?" and "azzator!" which meant, "don't worry -- your secret is safe with us."

If you haven't read these books, I hope some day you will.

-- Daniel Burley or some people call me Bookworm, Shirley, or Danielle. (Don't ask me why they call me that. Except for Bookworm.)

No comments: