Saturday, November 22, 2008

German Boy by Daniel

"You will not get away with this, Dr. Swiss-n-Cheese." said German Boy.

"Of course I will! I just need some four-ply tissues. I have a runny nose because it's winter," said Dr. Swiss-n-Cheese.

"I will use my oompa powers to destroy your ray gun! Oompa Oompa Oompa-PA!!!!!" German Boy used his sonic-scream powers!

"OW! You hurt my ears! Want some swiss cheese?" said Dr. Swiss-n-Cheese.

"I'll have some when you're behind BARS!" said German Boy. "I'll use my pig power ray gun."

"The one that shoots mud in the shape of a pig? YAH -- that one's not so scary."

"Then I'll use my cow udders of DOOM!"

"Oh, I forgot about that one! But who's afraid of milk? OH NO!!! I forgot I'm lactose intolerant! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Ha! I have found a way to defeat you! Milk powers ACTIVATE!!" shrieked German Boy with glee.

Dr. Swiss-n-Cheese involuntarily drank the milk and was immediately doubled over in horrendous gas pains. The police came, slapped him into handcuffs, and carted him off to jail.

"Holy Cow it stinks in here! But justice has won," said a triumphant German Boy.

THE END

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love you and all your superhero craziness.

Unknown said...

Thanks Becca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HolyCow.Germanboy AWAY